BOTOX® Cosmetic is for moderate to severe forehead lines, crow's feet lines, and frown lines between the eyebrows in adults.
Consultation required prior to receiving treatment.
Listening to you and giving you the best options for the care of your skin is our specialty. That is why we provide one on one, personalized consultations to recommend specific in-office non-surgical treatments and daily skincare products to maintain your results.
To schedule an appointment or obtain pricing, please click here.
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used to temporarily improve the look of both moderate to severe crow’s feet lines and frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines) in adults.
- Softens dynamic wrinkles by relaxing overactive facial muscles.
- Effective between the brows, at edges of the eyes, on the nose, and forehead.
- Smooths worry lines, frown lines, crow’s feet and bunny lines.
- Improves both vertical neck wrinkles and horizontal neck bands (turkey neck).
- BOTOX® “Brow Lift”- can give the eyes a wider, more open appearance.
- Quick, 10 minute treatment.
- Minimal Discomfort.
- FDA approved.
We treat the following areas:
- Glabella (area between brows)
- Smile lines (crow’s feet)
- Platysmal (neck) bands
HOW DOES BOTOX® COSMETIC WORK?
BOTOX® Cosmetic targets one of the underlying causes of frown lines, crow’s feet and forehead lines — the repeated muscle contractions from frowning, squinting, smiling and raising the eyebrows over the years. Your specialist will inject these muscles with BOTOX® Cosmetic to temporarily reduce muscle activity. You will begin to notice a visible smoothing of the frown lines between your brows, your crow’s feet lines and your forehead lines.
|Treatment Type||Injectables, Neurotoxins|
|Treatment Problem or Condition||Age Spots/Sun Damage, Facial Folds, Fine Lines, Wrinkles|
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used to temporarily improve the look of moderate to severe forehead lines, crow’s feet lines, and frown lines between the eyebrows in adults.